Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Monday May 17th

Well as of either Monday or Tuesday this week I was down another pound. It was a rough week overall with family here, stress, and my birthday. But we made it through. I missed my workout on Thursday due to having a flu bug :(. And Friday I took off since it was the families last night in town. I went for a great run/walk this morning at 730am. It was great. I am really digging the running and can't wait to start making it a normal part of my routine. I have two more weeks of the slim in 6 and I am seeing results so I want to finish it out. I committed and dang it I am going to finish. But I think Saturday I am going to run no matter what :). I can see a difference in my body despite nothing huge on the scale. I feel better :).

No comments: