Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Moving down

So I have lost about 2 inches around my waist and 1 inch around my hips. My weight didn't go down this week but it didn't go up so I am happy about that. I can now do 2 sets of 20 push ups in the girl (knees down) position and I am super stoked about that. I was only doing 5 when I started two weeks ago. I am up to doing an hour of the cardio/strength training. And I am seeing improvement all around. I am glad I have been pushing through it. Making it two weeks is a huge step for me. I am more determined now than I have ever been. Its a great feeling. And adding running will only keep me going when my six weeks are up. June 12th I get my new tattoo as my reward for finishing the next 6 weeks out. I can't wait. Its going to be amazing.

No comments: