Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Improvement!

So tonight I was able to finish the whole video.  Tired afterwards but it was a good 47 min work out.  I did 2 sets of 12 girl push ups which is up from the one set of 5 I was doing when I started 2 1/2 weeks ago.  Even though I missed yesterday I improved so much today.  I did all the arm work outs which is new :).  And I did the end leg workouts the first two sets without a break.  The third set I reseted twice on each side but finished strong.  I did all the ab stuff without taking a break.  I really pushed it today.  My diet was good except the coffee I had this morning but I think I worked that off.  It was my breakfast after all.  All in all a good week so far.  It will be interesting to see if I lost any weight.  With all the improvements I might not.  Muscle is better anyway :).

No comments: