Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Monday, May 16, 2016

New treadmill

Got to do my first run/walk on my new treadmill tonight.  It was awesome and I'm so thrilled to be back to it again.  I really missed running.  I also did the one mile walk away the pounds with the kids.  We are signing up for the Hamilton 5k on June 4th.  I'm super excited about that challenge as well.  My 21 day fix kit shipped... So really I'm going to be in great shape to get in shape.  I need to come up with a meal plan for next week so I can get my grocery shopping done this weekend.  I'm so confident that I will reach my goals this time it's scary.  I picked this picture today because I feel like this is the phase I've come to.  It's an addiction now and I want to keep getting more results.

No comments: