Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Almost there


Saturday is the day I will get the stress of the CG off of my plate.  It will be nice to just focus on me and creating a healthy lifestyle rather than making a number on a scale for a job.  I'm going to work hard and get there.  I'm also looking at starting the 21 day fix.  Just trying to decide if I want to spend the money and if it's worth it.  It sounds like people are getting great results and the food choices are about making good choices with portion sizing instead of limiting and restricting which honestly just makes me crazy.  I can eat all the things I would normally as long as it fits in my containers.  If I understand correctly.  Also it will encourage eating at home more which is what I should be doing anyway.  So we will see.  It also has workouts which are kick butt I guess.  Beachbody workouts are usually pretty good.  Well I should get off the computer and get my workout done.

No comments: