Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Going strong

Going to start the 21 day fix on Monday.  I ran on the treadmill for week 2 of the train like a mother training plan.  So I walked 4 mins and ran 2 mins on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  Still debating on what to do tonight.  I'm supposed to run but running two days in a row is difficult for my shins.  I'm still moving down in the weight area and my clothes keep getting looser.  Today is a break from all food restrictions and I'm just enjoying movies and treats with my kids.  I am finding that I don't actually want most of the junk I got for them though.  A few cheetos puffs and a few mini milky ways.  I did indulge in pizza and soda :).  Balance right.  I also struggled to get my 10,000 steps on Tuesday and Thursday but I still lost a pound this week.  I'm glad I'm staying on track this time which is good and feeling great.

No comments: