Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Friday, December 16, 2011

Making progress

The scale is moving down.  Down to 182.3 this week.  I feel that I look different too.  We are going to take progress pictures this weekend.  I will post them when I get them uploaded.  I will do measurements and pictures.  Next Monday I am starting on a new weightlifting routine to hopefully give me a little extra ompf.  I got it from bodybuilding.com.  Those women are amazing.  I am hopeful that I can see some great results without supplementing with whey protein.  But I might have to as I get closer to the double century.  I hope to sit down with Chris and come up with a great game plan for the next month.  New Year coming with a new me.  Can't wait to see where I am at this time next year.  It should be amazing.

No comments: