Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Friday, November 19, 2010

Swam today

Well since I am on a 4 week break from running (insert crying person here) I am swimming more and the goal is to bike more too. So far the darkness has kept me off my bike. I did 22 laps today (50 yards a lap) for a total of 1100 yards in 45 mins. I was supposed to do 50 mins but my shins started getting achy. I went home did core and my physical therapy exercises and called it a good day. I am not thrilled about the break my shins are all tore up. Hopefully at the end of the 4 weeks I will be good as new, or better in fact. I have a whole bunch of exercises to do everyday to strengthen my hips, shins and calfs. I am going to do my core workout with my PT workout. I go to PT twice a week for the next 4 weeks. Well there it is.

No comments: