Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Monday, July 1, 2013

Loving me

So part of becoming a new me this year is learning to love me.  Learning that my weight doesn't define me and that really it doesn't matter what other people think. I took a big step in that direction today when we went to the lake.  I wore my swim suit and didn't feel compelled to leave on shorts or anything to cover my body.  I'm not going to let my lack of self confidence ruin my memories with my children.  Today was about having fun and enjoying the day.  And we did.  I was going to run this morning but it didn't happen and while I wish it would have I understand that our current non sleeping situation is temporary and pushing to hard only makes my stress higher.  So I will try again tomorrow.  I will reach my goal.

No comments: