Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Three more weeks

We only have 16 more days of Navy Lodge living and we are on our way.  I am trying to eat good and it's not working great.  But the best part is I just need to not gain anymore weight before I can get to Texas and get a new routine going.  Videos will probably be my friend with the heat I'm not accustomed to.  But I will be getting on my paleo fix and getting my workout on.  It's going to be great.  I'm going to try to run a bit between now and then but I'm not going to stress it.  And I know in the hotels on the way to Texas they will have a nice gym.  The Navy Lodge does not :(.  But it's only 16 more days.  With the higher temps (80's) in WA I have noticed a change in my appetite.  I'm not drinking enough water though.  I need to be better about that.  I have also realized that I don't need to shy away from posting about my struggles.  A. not many people read this :) if any, and B. everyone has struggles, so why try to pretend I don't...  I will still reach my goal by my next birthday!

No comments: