Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hotel living

Yep its just as rough as I thought it would be.  Perhaps more so.  My waist has suffered terribly. I am up to 169 :( but eating out and no exercise will do that to a person.  So I have kicked myself into gear this week.  Monday I did a workout I found on pinterest.  It was good.  Rough but good.  Tuesday I ran 2.5 miles (30 mins without stopping).  Today (Wednesday) I got on the stationary bike for 30 mins (nothing crazy) and a kettle bell routine.  My legs are feeling amazing *insert sarcasm.  I know my body is working and building.  I am not going to let this deter me in my goals.  I will keep trucking along.  Only a month left until we are at our new home and can get settled into a new routine and a great track for eating and working out.  I'm proud that I'm not just giving up, that I am pushing and getting back on track.  Eating is still a mess but at least I won't make any further backward progress.  I might not make any gains but I will keep pushing forward.

No comments: