Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Workouts aren't working for me

Usually I find a lot of stress relief from working out.  Lately that hasn't been the case.  And after three weeks I'm not seeing much change.  I would imagine that some of it is my fault.  Well all of it is my fault but I need a new routine that works for me and gets me excited to work out each day.  So I'm looking to make my running the primary with my strength training as my cross training.  I'm going to find a good routine and get healthy.  I'm jealous of those people that can just flip a switch.  Since I am not apparently that type of person I will have to find another way.  I did 30 mins on the stationary bike today so I did workout.  And I'm proud that I did something even when lacking the motivation.

No comments: