Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 3 complete :)

I am rockin' this!!  I did great with my eating even if my "calories" are low.  I ate paleo and honestly don't feel hungry.  I was oh so tempted this morning while making the kids some toast to induldge.  But I didn't.  I had ham and eggs for breakfast with some coffee.  I had steak and hard boiled eggs for lunch.  And dinner was a yummy lemon artichoke chicken with green beans and salad.  I had a few strawberries too :).  Overall a great day.  Did day 3 of the 30 day shred and am feeling good.  I did not do extra cardio today since I had Kaitlynn all day and she was sick poor baby.  But I hope to get on my bike tomorrow for a ride probably about 60 mins and do day 4 of the shred :).  I also caught up on laundry (4 loads done) and went to the dr and grocery store.  A very productive day.  I was 162.7 this morning...

No comments: