Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 2

Day 2 done!  I am so proud of me!  I had a yummy omelet this morning with spinach, eggs, mushrooms, and ham with a side of strawberries and raspberries.  I had a luna bar before my run this afternoon then ran 2.5 miles in 30 mins.  This is a great time for me as I am getting faster.  Average was 12 min/mile.  Then came home and made flank steak from the body for life book, artichokes, and broccoli.  Ate a few strawberries :) and made my steak and broccoli lunch for tomorrow.  A few hardboiled eggs for a snack for tomorrow and deviled eggs for DH.  I had 2 :) to make sure they weren't poison haha.  Overall a very healthy paleo day with two great workouts.  Might not walk well tomorrow but I will keep pushing because I am worth it.  Going to bed early tonight so I can get more sleep.  Feeling better than I have in weeks.

No comments: