Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Last week of March

This week has gone way better than the last two.  Starting and stopping isn't a good way to start a running program.  But I think I found my groove.  I ran 3 days last week Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.  Plus I did my cross training on Tuesday and Thursday.  Took Friday off and hope to get a workout in today.  Some sort of cross training.  I got a new book Practical Paleo and I am super excited to get cooking :).  I did at least two miles each time I ran and am proud that I did it despite not being in "the mood".  I also ran for 10 mins straight yesterday.  My map my run app stopped calculating and it threw me off.  So DH took the stroller with the screaming 18 month old and just let me do my thing.  I just kind of went and forgot about time or walking or anything.  Today I feel great.  My shins don't hurt and I feel like I'm making progress.  It's a great feeling.  Being up to 166 isn't great but I will be ok.  So there is my update.  I am going to try to be better about posting.  Ugh I used to be great at it LOL.  No time lately to do anything it seems.

No comments: