Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Plan of Attack

I will be working out 5 days a week with my friend and great workout partner Jess. We work together and found that we are great motivators for keeping each other in the gym losing weight. We did this a year ago and I lost 15 lbs and two pant sizes in 8 weeks and was rapidly heading for that size 10 pant when we got pregnant again.
I am going to start my Herbalife again on Monday and use it as a quick way to eat my meals and be healthy. I am hoping it will help me with my program and help achieve more rapid weight loss. My sister who is a distributor swears by it. I usually have a hard time sticking to it but I think the convenience will be a major factor.
I think I might order the chocolate shake on Wednesday because that seems to be my favorite so far. We will see how it goes. I am very optimistic.

No comments: