Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Goals!!!

Goals are important to achieve anything. I have goals and I like to stick with them.
I don't want to be the fat mom. I am heading for a new job in 7 months and I want to look and feel my best. I want to set a good example for my kids and feel good in my own skin.
I am more into how I feel than what my weight is. My goal weight is between 120 lbs and 130 lbs. I am currently 168 lbs. I just had a baby which accounts for some of the weight but I have been hovering at 150 lbs for the last 5 years and it is time to say goodbye to those extra love handles. I would like to be a size 6 or 8 in pants, I am currently a size 16.
I have to wear my husbands uniform pants to work because mine don't fit. Very sad to me.
My first goal is to get back down to 150 lbs and a size 12 by the new year. My second goal is to reach 130 lbs and a size 8 by April weigh ins which are usually in the first two weeks of the month. My third goal is to be at my ideal size by the time we travel to Seattle to buy our new home in the beginning of May. So I would like to drop one more pant size in the last month. This way I can show my family how great I look and I will have enough time to order new uniforms for our new job. As a recruiter I believe we need to set a great example of what the Coast Guard is looking for. We should be healthy and in shape and look good in our uniforms.

No comments: