Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Monday, October 21, 2013

Sickness hit our house

Right as I finished my 30 days the house got sick.  We spent a week with everyone in the house running fevers.  And up until last Wednesday I was still throwing up at least one of my 2 meals.  Now I am just coughing and wheezing.  I should go to the Dr because this cough is terrible.  But I'm not.  I am going to try to start the Live Fit trainer.  The first four weeks don't have cardio so I am hopeful that will give me time to get better before I have to do cardio.  Breathing is difficult.  But I need to be back  in the gym and working out.  I can tell it will help me.  As I start getting better I will add cardio back in to start kicking this fat.  I'm sorry that I haven't been posting while sick.  I will be posting daily again.  Weight is down to 163 so there is a plus side.  And I made weight for the Coast Guard.

No comments: