Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Goals?

So if I can burn 2 pounds per week by adjusting my diet and exercise I should be able to reach my goal of 130 pounds by my sister's birthday this year. So by September 17, 2009 or when Jeremy turns 3 I will be close to or at 130 pounds. If I can keep going I should reach 120 by November 1, 2009. These are the goal dates I am setting for myself for the long term. The goal for the remainder of this week is still to cut the coffee, sugar and soda from my diet. Caffeine headaches.... BRING EM ON! I have a calorie counter I am going to keep track of my food. I am going to post each day my food for the day and my calories so I can keep better track of what is going in. Each Monday I will set a new goal for that week. The weight goal is 2 pounds a week max. Here goes maybe smaller goals will be good. Rewards at the end of the week? Not sure but I will think of something.

No comments: