Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 1....

So this morning I was so not feeling like working out, I just wanted to curl up on the couch and go back to sleep. But I really need to get my butt going and start working off these pounds. They aren't going to magically go away. I picked up some Hydroxycut Max for women yesterday and I took one of those this morning. Hence the reason today is day one. I have had two glasses of water so far and need to go get some more. I did a weight check this morning to see where I am starting and I am at 160 so I have lost 1 pound hehe. Go go me! I did 15 min cardio work out this morning, I am starting slow and working my way up. I am going to post each day what I did for work out and what I am eating so I can keep track. I also have a program on my phone I am going to use to track calories and working out. I am going to work for 2000 calories a day and aim for a goal of 1500 calories a day. I am not sure yet so gotta start somewhere. Well here goes, I can do this and when I do, THEN I can ask Chris to try again for another baby, and be a much healthier prego mamma. So that is my motivation. No 130 no baby, and I can teach the kids that working out is healthy and good for us and not try to let them know that society said we should be skinny. Everyone should be healthy and I am not healthy at 160.

No comments: