Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 2 down

It was for sure one of those mornings I could have easily skipped it.  I didn't sleep well and was tired.  But I put on my workout clothes and that got me more motivated.  I haven't ridden my bike in quiet some time so riding is a little painful on the bottom at the moment.  So I did 15 mins on the bike and then did the below quick workout.

20 jumping jacks
10 crunches
5 pushups
10 calf raises
25 russian twists
20 high knees
10 reverse crunches
30 sec plank
15 sec side plank (each side)

Tomorrow I will do a 10 min warm up and the kettle bells again.  Just going to keep trucking along.

169.5 this morning.  I'm sure the twinkie last night didn't help :).  But the kids and I had fun and they are more important.  The rest of my eating was great yesterday.

No comments: