Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ride and a swim and down 3 pounds

I rode my bike yesterday on the trainer for 30mins.  The big thing was testing my ankle to see if riding was going to make it worse.  Good news I can ride.  I then did push ups and sit ups.  Today I swam 1000 yards in 30mins :) and did push ups and sit ups.  Got to look good for the wedding.  I was 163 today so down almost 3 pounds since I went back to a mostly paleo lifestyle and stopped eating out.  Amazing what a difference it can make.  I hope to do more as the weeks go by and I workout more and eat better.  We are also trying to not make a trip to the grocery store until hubby gets paid on Monday so we are learning to eat what we have.  We have plenty of food we just need to be better about eating it and not letting it go to waste.  So tomorrow is steak, Friday is fish, Saturday will be elk or chicken and Sunday will be whatever we didn't eat on Saturday.  We had yummy peppercorn chicken and a salad.  Peppercorn chicken not my favorite but loved the salad and have enough left to have salad tomorrow.  I am glad to be seeing results and only be 6 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight.

No comments: