Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Friday, November 11, 2011

5 Days in

I am 5 days into my 30 Day Shred. I am also running, biking and swimming. yesterday I burned about 1000 calories go me. I feel like a biggest loser contestant lol. So far I feel great and am enjoying working out. I am sleeping better and feeling better about my body. I hope the pounds just melt away lol. On Wednesday I was down to 187.7 so we will see what it looks like next week. I don't think I am eating enough as crazy as that sounds. I ate over 1500 calories yesterday but really only left 500 to do daily stuff. Thinking of hiring a running coach to help me. swimming is getting better, stamina is improving. I swam for 45 mins yesterday up from 20 mins last week. I have tried to post from my iPad a couple times but it doesn't seem to work. Hopefully this one posts.

No comments: