Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Still moving down

So this week was going better than the last few. Although I am proud of myself because I did manage to go three days last week and two the week before. This week I was moving along and worked out three days. Monday and Tuesday I worked out for an hour each day and Wednesday I swam for 30 min. Let me tell you swimming is super hard for 30 min. Well even though I thought I wasn't doing that well I actually still lost about 3 pounds. Yeah for me. I am down to 158 and still moving in that direction. Not sure about working out today since I am home with sick kids but tomorrow I will get in there. Hopeing to lose those last three pounds before Chris comes home in two weeks. GO JESSI! okay there is my cheering team, LOL.

No comments: