Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Sunday, March 4, 2007

pant size change

So yesterday I bought some...SIZE 12 pants! WOHOOO! I was so excited to buy those yesterday. I ran home to try on some other size 12s I had. Well some fit and some don't so maybe in the next week and a half if I am really good I can drop another couple pounds and fit into all my size 12 pants. This is so great. All this working out and eating better is paying off. I have been bad at times but overall making good progress. I am going to try to get my mom to take a picture of me now so I can see how I am doing looks wise. It is nice to be getting there. Almost to my pre-pregnancy size. Wish my scale worked, LOL. I will have to weigh myself this week and see how I am doing in that department.

No comments: