Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Monday, January 29, 2007

Motivation for this week

So I found my motivation this morning and last night. My hubby had to go to a school in VA for 5 weeks. He accidentally packed my uniform pants. So they were on the bed and just to see how I was progressing with my weight loss not thinking they would fit I put them on. Oh my they fit and I am not meaning suck it in and zip them they are comfortable fitting. When I went back to work the end of November I couldn’t even button them. I need to measure everything but whoo for me. Then I was like well geez if those fit maybe my size 14s fit. And sure enough they do. I was so excited. I am more motivated than ever to keep eating good and going to work out. Now I think I am more motivated to eat even better.

No comments: