Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Learn and grow

So I have learned that I love running.  When I am out there I don't really care that I'm not fast.  I challenge myself and I always feel great after a run.  I feel like I am making a difference in my health.  My mental state is always better and well I just feel better when I run consistently.  Why am I posting this you might ask?  Well two reasons, one is so that when I doubt running I will be able to come back and remember that it helps me even when the scale doesn't move and two because I took a few weeks off and realized how much I loved it and missed it.  I have also noticed that over the last couple months my speed or lack of speed doesn't bother me as much as it did when I first started.  Now I am just proud that I went out and ran 2.5-3 miles three days a week.  I'm glad that I found what I love, now to build a routine around my running instead of the other way around.

No comments: