Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Work weigh in finally

So I finally made it.  Officially weighed in at 164.0 today for the Coast Guard.  Ahhhh what a weight lifted off my shoulders.  To not have to check the scale everyday to see if I am below my max so I can weigh in.  I know some of this was water weight I dropped today and have probably since put back on but I don't care :).  I won't be weighing again until my monthly picture and measurements are done.  And from then I will probably weigh in only once a month.  I want to focus on being healthy and not on the scale.  I am so glad to be done with that goal/deadline and on to more fun goals.
I ran 2.61 miles in 40 mins without fuel :).  I am getting further in the same amount of time.  I was not able to bump my speed at the end like I normally do but I was glad to get just a bit further than I did on Monday.  So at this rate I will be going 3 miles in the 40 mins within a week or two.  And for me to do a 5k in 40 instead of 45 is a major improvement.  So at about the 4 week mark I should be completing a 5K during my workouts.  Hopefully by the end of the 8 weeks I will be going 4 miles.  For me to even think that in 6-8 weeks I could be run/walking 4 miles is just amazing.  I have never gone that far or run that much ever and its amazing.  I am excited to celebrate my husbands birthday this weekend without the guilt of indulging.


No comments: