Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April 4th

So got my workout done for the night.  I meant to do it earlier in the day but it just didn't happen but I did get it done.  I am going to do a 6 day body makeover in the hope that I will drop enough weight to make weight for work and get that stress monkey off my back and focus on just getting healthy while still losing weight.  But I dislike stressing about it.  So let's hope it works.

Hubby took my measurements:
Chest 41.5
Waist 43 @ belly button
Hips 44.5
Thighs 25

It was kind of depressing doing those I will be honest.  I really don't like seeing such big numbers but they will be smaller soon.  It was a good workout.  I am enjoying the change of the Shred it with Weights but its not one of my favorite workouts she does.

No comments: