Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Friday, April 20, 2012

Final run of week 2

So today was my last run of the week.  I got it in and am so glad I did.  I made it 2.71 miles in the 40 mins.  So I am getting further.  I almost think at this rate I will be at 3 miles by the end of next week.  How amazing is that.  I do about .25 miles in my warm up so I am guessing about the same perhaps more in the cool down.  I will have to check next week.  I don't usually pay attention.  But I am excited.  Won't it be great when my 40 min run is 3.5 or even 4 miles.  Amazing!  Anyway that is my good news.  I was really hoping to get a 40 mile ride in this weekend.  I just don't know if it will happen due to some troubles that I won't talk about here.  But I am glad this is the last month I will have to deal with it and it won't affect me or my training again :).  So glad my running is going so well, it makes me feel great.

No comments: