Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Shred it with weights

So my thumb/wrist is still giving me some trouble but rather than do week 1 AGAIN. I decided to try my Shred it with Weights.  I liked it because it was more a whole body workout but it will take some getting used to to get the movements down.  I am going to do this for 2 weeks and give my hand a break and then do level 2.  All while trying to get time on the bike.  I broke the 170 barrier today and was at 169.6!  I was so excited to be out of the 170s.  I do not recommend the GNC ultra for women, I really believe that is what put me in the plateau.  I am now back to losing a pound to 1.5 pounds a week and super thrilled with that.  We are working to eat more paleo again, as you know if you read this you know that I struggle with my food ALOT.  But I am getting there and making better choices.  So here is to making weight for work and completing my events this year.  I will look fabulous for my sister's wedding and my trip to Vegas in November :).

No comments: