Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Rest day

I do believe rest days are just as needed as workout days.  I am taking today as my day this week since next week will also be Thursday.  I hope to only be down one day from my surgery but we will see :(.  I have to admit I really hope I am not down for more than 1-2 days.  I am really having a hard time with food and I was doing so good.  But it seems that since I made weight for work and that pressure was removed other stress in my life has pushed me to eating lots of junk.  Each time I do my body gets all angry and upset.  You would think I would stop but I haven't and the scale has creeped up :(.  That is even more upsetting.  I am trying to get myself back on track.  I need to make a menu for the upcoming week and go grocery shopping so that I can have healthy stuff in the house again and not eat the junk.


No comments: