Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday

Normally I would do spin today but it was cancelled.  I was bummed but my tailbone has been killing me so it was ok.  I decided to do week 2 of the Ripped in 30 and man did it kick my butt.  I really struggle with all the plank moves.  Though I try my best and do attempt the advanced versions its still rough.  I am only 6.5 months post partum so those core muscles while much stronger are not that strong yet.  I will get there.  I had a terrible dinner and really regret that.  But its good to see my frame of mind changing and me not wanting to eat out or eat crap food.  Sometimes it hard even knowing how far I have come to not see how far I still have to go and wonder if I will be able to do it.  Moments of self doubt do plague me, as I am sure they plague everyone.  I keep telling myself between the STP training and the 1/2 marathon training I have to lose weight but I would imagine that isn't totally true.  I also learned this week that sticking to paleo equates to about a pound a day of loss... food for thought.  Stick to my paleo eating and weight loss will be mine!  Weight this morning 166.1.

No comments: