Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday, run and a video

Went for a run this morning.  I ran 2.45 miles on the treadmill and my last two mins I ran a 12 min/mile so that was super exciting.  I cooled down and basically ran for 4 mins without stopping.  I can't believe I did that.  It was amazing.  I felt amazing.  I felt like I could have kept going but I stuck to my routine and got it done.  I am so proud of myself.  I was 165.4 this morning when I got on the scale.  A 3 pound loss this week and only .4 pounds away from making weight for work.  I feel better, look better and am doing great.  My sister is visiting and we tried the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution.  What a great workout.  I really like the strength training.  So glad her and I got the DVD Set.  So I got two workouts in today and it was great.  Tomorrow my sister and I will be doing a 30 mile bike ride.  Wish me luck LOL.  Should be a good time.

No comments: