Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Live fit round 2

Only this time I won't be cutting out the cardio through phase 1.  I just can't but I like the strength training.  So I am going to start it again :).  I did my first chest and tricep workout tonight.  Man my arms are wobbly :).  A good wobble though.  My shins are giving me some grief tonight :( so I iced them and tomorrow when I go run I will keep it at a bit slower pace.  I think bumping up the pace along with the time ran is causing me some pain.  I also think putting the strength training back into my workout week will help alot.  I need to do my physical therapy stuff to keep my shins happy and ice more often.  I will not let this stop my.  I will complete the Nike Women's darn it!!

No comments: