Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Second bike ride

So today I did a second bike ride just to see how my body handled two days in a row.  I was slower today and my legs were more tired.  I was only able to do 23.68 miles instead of 30 but I also made it almost 24 miles after doing 30 yesterday and I am proud of that.  It was for sure rough but its a great starting point.  I have added the daily mile widget back to my blog so I can track my weekly miles both running and cycling.  I have done many more on my bike but I don't feel like going back through and logging them all :).  All in all it was a great fitness weekend.  Yesterday I got to ride 30 miles with my sister and today I got to ride 24 with my hubby.  I should make weight tomorrow as I was at 165.5 this morning.  I burned somewhere over 1100 calories so if that doesn't help I don't know what will :).  Tomorrow I will start week 2 from the train like a mother training for a 5K.  Super excited.  Its 4 min run/2min walk.  I know I can do this.  Hope my legs know it too LOL.

No comments: