Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Fitbit


I have to say this is very true.  I thought the fitbit was just another gimick.  But I got one, and honestly will say that it has gotten me up and moving.  I have been finally dropping weight and working out consistently for over 3 weeks and I feel great.  So when I saw this picture on pinterest I new I had to put it on my blog.  I'm constantly checking my step progress and working to hit that daily goal.  It has shown me how much I wasn't moving and helped me start new healthy habits.  I even encouraged my coworker to get one and she is moving more too.  She also tells people how much it has helped her get moving.  So yes it could have ended up just another gimick.  But it really does help you get going.

No comments: