Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Sunday, May 15, 2016

First goal achieved

I reached my first goal of making weight (165) by May 14th for my Coast Guard stuff.  I'm super proud of myself.  I really feel like I've turned a corner.  I have confidence that I am going to reach my bigger goals this time.  I'm going to get healthy and fit.  I am excited, energetic, and ready.  My pants are getting looser.  I ran on the treadmill at the hotel this weekend.  It's a first for actually getting my workout in during a drill weekend.  I'm proud of myself for doing it.  Normally I beg off and just skip it.  But it's great to be moving.  It's been 4 weeks and I feel better and am still moving.  Which is great.  My next goal is to be at 155 by my two weeks which is June 27th.

No comments: