Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Same post over and over?

#Fitness #Motivation http://peoplewholift.com | awesome site for fitness models!: So looking over older posts and some just recently... I've said it alot that I was going to get moving... So the question really becomes, why will it be different this time?
Will I just quit once I make weight and am off the fat kid program?
Will I go back to being a fat slug?
Should I stop calling myself fat?  Probably but sometimes we need the truth to keep us moving.  What can I do to get different  results this time?
Motivational pictures all over the house?
Picture of current next to goal in the bathroom?
How do others stay motivated?
How do people keep from giving up?  Perhaps its time to take to the big world of FB or google and see what keeps people going... Because obviously I've said I was going to do this before... and failed.

No comments: