Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Friday, September 20, 2013

Day 16

I didn't get to they gym today.  I know shame, shame.  But with a flash flood warning in effect I choose to stay close to home.  But at 8:40pm I made myself get my workout clothes on and get on my bike.  I wasn't going to let anything keep me from moving and sweating.  So I jumped on my bike for an easy 30 min ride.  It wasn't super hard but I did sweat and I kept my pace up which is good progress.  I had poached eggs and toast with bacon for breakfast, PB&J with chips for lunch.  We had pancakes for dinner :).  Kids love breakfast dinner :).  Today wasn't about having the motivation.  Today was about determination.  Also it seems to be motivating others to get moving as well since I'm sticking to it.  So that helps keep me going as well.

No comments: