Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Sunday, May 12, 2013

3.1 virtual 5K

Finished my virtual 5k with the the Another Mother Runner community that I spoke of earlier.  I finished my 3.1 in 40 mins.  I had my family with me and hubby hurried ahead at the end to cheer me to the finish :).  It was super cute.  It was our start to the Mother's Day festivities.  I was really happy with my progress and time.  I am out there getting it done.  If I keep going and adding mileage I should be able to do a 10K by the end of the year.  What a goal.  Now to find one to sign up for LOL.  And pull out my Train like a Mother book for the training plan.  I have my CG Run2Remember next weekend so I'm looking forward to that.  Overall I'm proud of myself and can't wait to see how much better I get over the summer.  Next week I am starting week 2 of Ripped in 30.  I will do level 1 today to finish out the week.  I took Friday as a rest day and will have done Ripped in 30 5 days this week.  My goals for the rest of the month is to workout 6 times a week.  Running 3x a week and Ripped in 30 5-6 times per week.  I hope to be below 160 before June 18th when we move out of the house.  I think it's good to have goals and strive for them.  Also hope to eat Paleo for the next 30 days.  Really unless I give it an honest try I will never know.  A week here or there isn't a good gauge.  I just need to buckle down and commit.  If I want to no longer feel and look the way I do then I have to make the changes.  No amount of excuses are going to make it happen.  I am very stuck at 165 and I hate the way I feel.  I love how my working out makes me feel but I ruin all that effort with a junk diet.  Time to clean up my act, literally.





No comments: