Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Calculator

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 10, 11, 12 (Thurs, Fri, Sat)

Well got busy with family and didn't blog Thursday, or Friday.  My bad :).  Thursday was shoulders and abs and the last workout for the week.  It also means I am starting another phase of the training.  Monday will be the start of the muscle building portion of the training.  It lasts 6 weeks :).  I am super excited about it.  I will do 5 days of strength training.  Went grocery shopping today and am all set for the week.  Just need to stick to it and not worry about the day to day scale changes or lack of changes.  2 more weeks of phase one and then we move to phase 2 where we add some cardio back in.  Although I have been including cardio here and there when I can.  Friday I went to the pool and swam for an hour and did 36 laps which is 1 mile.  Go me.  It really seems to help my legs work out all the soreness.  All in all a good ending to the week.  Well except the binge fest I had on Friday with my kids.  Movie night with junk food :(.  But ya know one night won't kill me, its the every night that got me here and I really needed some kid time.  Made a menu for this week which will for sure help me stay on track.  We are having pecan crusted salmon tomorrow night for dinner :).  Yummy.  I will find the recipe online if I can and share.


No comments: